With all the controversy stirring over the Time magazine "Are You Mom Enough?" cover, I'm feeling for my Mommy sisters out there and wondering why everything has to be a competition. We all make our choices in life regarding various issues; when did we have to start making the same choices as everyone else?
Anyway, let's get away from the controversy, shall we, and have a nice Not Mommy Hop!
1) If you haven't yet, grab a button from our sidebar or from down below and proudly display it on your blog!
2) Choose your very best post of the week, the one you don't want anyone to miss, and link it up below. Use your post title instead of the blog title when it asks for your name.
3) Visit as many of your fellow hoppers as possible. This is an opportunity for us non-mommy bloggers to connect, so be sure to use it and meet some great new folks.
4) No "hit and run" comments. If you feel like leaving a thoughtful comment on someone's post, awesome. If you feel like leaving an "I'll follow you if you follow me" bribe, move right along.
5) The Hop is open ALL WEEKEND! So don't forget to stop back in and check out the many lovely bloggers who will be linking up over the weekend :)