Happy Friday, friends! It's time for another Not Mommy Hop, and the first rule of the Not Mommy Hop is you MUST talk about the Not Mommy Hop. Not really, but it was nearly midnight when I thought of that, and I thought it sounded clever.
I was wrong.
1) Grab our button! It's free, and free is winning. Charlie Sheen said so.
2) Link up the blog post of the week that you are most proud of. It can be on any topic. From space astronauts to belly button lint. If you talk about both of those subjects in one post, you'll win a Very Special Prize.
3) Visit as many of your fellow hoppers as possible. Do not "hit and run" comment on any blogs. There's none of that "I'll follow you if you follow me" mess in this community; we're all about making real connections. If you like a post, leave a thoughtful comment and tell the blogger where you came from. If you don't like the post, move along, my friends.
4) The hop is open ALL WEEKEND, so be sure to keep checking back for more great posts and people!
5) When you linkup, please use the name of your blog post instead of the name of your blog. Remember we're linking up specific posts.