Just in case you missed it, Tracy from Logy Express (one of our fabulous fellow Not Mommy Bloggers) tagged us all in a clever meme post called Spinal Tap 11 Meme. Tracy emailed Bernie and I about a week ago with the thought that the Not Mommy Blogs should start to get to know each other a little better and wanted to use the 11 questions meme that she tagged us in as a jumping off point for that. The questions in the meme are fun, so if you have a chance, visit Tracy and either answer her questions in the comments below her post or create your own blog post and tag some more folks.
In the spirit of Tracy's "let's get to know each other" idea in the next couple of weeks, Not Mommy Blogs will be unveiling a new feature for our community that involves YOU and you and you and you, so stay tuned...fun times ahead!
But today. Today's all about the business of blog hopping and meeting new peeps, so...
1) Grab our button! If you don't, I'll cry. And dude, I have the ugliest cry in the world. You don't want to mess with that shizz.
2) Link up the blog post of the week that you are most proud of. Picture post. Giveaway post. Post about your crazy neighbors and the crazy way they yell at their crazy kids all the time. Anything goes.
3) Visit as many of your fellow hoppers as possible. Do not "hit and run" comment on any blogs. There's none of that "I'll follow you if you follow me" mess in this community; we're all about making real connections. If you like a post, leave a thoughtful comment and tell the blogger where you came from. If you don't like the post, move along, my friends.
4) The hop is open ALL WEEKEND, so be sure to keep checking back for more great posts and people!
5) When you linkup, please use the name of your blog post instead of the name of your blog. Remember we're linking up specific posts.
We had 15 Not Mommy Blogs to link up last week. Will we beat this world record? Will Paolo learn he's the real father of Amber's baby? Will the hot dog I ate for supper give me indigestion? Stay tuned for all of this and much more on this week's edition of the Not Mommy Hop. Oh, and GRAB A BUTTON! Don't make me ugly cry on you. And yes, that's totally a threat.