Sunday, February 12, 2012

We're Already Famous!

Happy Monday, friends! First of all, we would like to thank you all for taking the time to link up, check out our community, and comment. We appreciate all of the support and are so excited to watch this community grow. And guess what?! We're already famous!

One of our fellow Not Mommy Bloggers Michele of Living on Less featured We're Not Mommy Blogs for her brand-spankin'-new blog hop: Make a Friend Monday. We got to answer cool interview questions and pretend that we were way more important than we actually are. It was awesome. We hope you'll stop by and link up with Make a Friend Monday, and while you're there, check out our wicked interview, because we're totally famous.


Living on Less with the Coupon Queen



4 comments:

  1. Just don't deny me when I say, "I knew them back in the day, before they were world-famous," and please, may I get you to autograph a copy of your first books?

    (Blog hops intimidate the crap out of me, but how could I not participate in something that will promote your awesomeness and fame?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie! We are going to be having kid free hops on Fridays. We thought that if people did contests they would be more adult oriented and so on. That way all the non-moms in our group can get exposure. We are also thinking of having a fun Wordless Wednesday type of thing as well. Always looking for good ideas of other things people are interested in.
    Yes, we will say we knew you when. *lol* That will be Katie. I'll still be pleading to write something to be paid a dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh! I am not sure if I am supposed to be here, but my kids are in the other room. I just wanted to wish you luck with your new digs! I headed over from Make a Friend Monday...where I got to from One Mixed Bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea of course you can stop by and visit. I'm glad to have you. Thank you so much for poking in!!

      Delete